- Single and Multiple Entry Visas are valid for 6 months and allow a maximum stay of 3 months in Egypt ONLY.
- A multiple entry visa is valid for one individual passport, and allows the applicant to travel more than once to Egypt, within the 6 months validity.
- Only one visa is required if passport holder has children under 16 years old and the child is included on the parents passport.
- Children who have their own passports (including babies) will require a visa in their passport.
- Business visa applications must be submitted with a letter from the Company stating the reasons of the visit.
- No vaccinations are required for tourists travelling from Sweden to Egypt. Please check with your doctor for any vaccination recommendations.
- EU & USA Nationals are exempted from registration with the local police.
- Visitors who are from Egyptian origin or who are married to an Egyptian national can obtain a free multiple visa upon proof of original documents (eg. marriage certificate) being provided.
- There is a limit of L.E. 5,000 and $10,000 or equivalent, on the amount of cash allowed to be carried in or out of Egypt.
- Residency visas can only be obtained in Egypt.
- Work permits can only be obtained by your employer in Egypt with the local authorities.
All inquiries related to the issuance of Visas should be emailed to